Project 4 - Educate Me
TED Talks and Animations to Educate and Entertain
Learn to create images and hyperlinks for your web pages
- Native Tools
- Visual Studio Code, Firefox, Github
- Web Services
- Use embedded images and video
- Basic HTML template
- Headings, Lists, Tables, Links, Images
- h1, p, a, img, ul, table
- Selfie - take a photo and upload it
- Three selected TED Talks
- One RSA Animations
- Brief summary and introduction to each
Update Home Page
- Update your home page "bacs200/index.html"
- Add a Bear logo (search and download a logo from https://unco.edu)
- Update your profile page "bacs200/profile.html"
- Add a selfie to your profile
- Display images using the Thumbnail/Full Size image pattern
- Save the full size image at 500 pixel wide
- Add a list of special interests
- Make sure all pages validate
Create Educate Page
- Make page "bacs200/educate.html" using your template file
- Create a table to show three TED Talks
- Each row (3 columns)
- Title & speaker
- Embedded video with link to TED Talk site
- Summary text to introduce the topic
- Find a RSA animations video and
repeat this process
Mark Seaman's Page
The following requirements can be used as a checklist for your testing.
- Page exists at "bacs200/index.html"
- Page exists at "bacs200/profile.html"
- Page exists at "bacs200/educate.html"
- Home Page has correct content (Project links, Logo, Class website link, Github repo, etc.)
- Profile page has a selfie
- Correct use of Thumbnail with Full Size image link
- Educate and entertain page (TED Talks and RSA Animation)